Dom O Briggs - Always Inspire(d) EP

Posted by Cris Copastetik

Dom O Briggs comes together with RockTheDub, DWND and Toy Sldrs to release his 4th full length project Always Inspire(d) EP. Features include fellow Dope League members JohnNY U. and ScienZe while production comes from Sir Flywalker, H2, BackPack NY, Stephen Spencer, Pat Streater, Go-Z and The Stuyvesants. Click the image to listen and download.

#AlwaysInspired

#

ESSO - Passport Stamps (Prod. by Woody)

Posted by Cris Copastetik On Saturday, October 23, 2010


I’m not gonna lie to you, I want to see the World before I die. I want to see as much of it as I possibly can, and that’s what inspired this song. I want to know what it feels like to stand in every single place that I mention and see what the view looks like. I’d imagine that some of you feel exactly the same way. Think of it as Around the World in 3 verses. – ESSO



ESSO - Passport Stamps (Prod. by Woody)

Bonus: ESSO - Blood Money (via 2dope)

0 Response to "ESSO - Passport Stamps (Prod. by Woody)"

    Blogroll

    Subscribe via Email

    Enter your email address: