Dom O Briggs - Always Inspire(d) EP

Posted by Cris Copastetik

Dom O Briggs comes together with RockTheDub, DWND and Toy Sldrs to release his 4th full length project Always Inspire(d) EP. Features include fellow Dope League members JohnNY U. and ScienZe while production comes from Sir Flywalker, H2, BackPack NY, Stephen Spencer, Pat Streater, Go-Z and The Stuyvesants. Click the image to listen and download.

#AlwaysInspired

#

The ILLZ - Cover Me (I'm Going In) (Prod. by ILL Tal)

Posted by Cris Copastetik On Tuesday, September 14, 2010


After having DJ Semtex debut it on London Radio-waves and DJ Wonder spin it on Angela Yee's Show on SHADE 45. We present to you The ILLZ's first Single "Cover Me (I'm Going In)" produced by ILL Tal off the next project Let it Fall: The Pursuit LP 1.5 coming November 2010.

Artwork by Muiz. Photo by Rudie Diaz.






The ILLZ - Cover Me (I'm Going In) (Prod. by ILL Tal) (Clean)

0 Response to "The ILLZ - Cover Me (I'm Going In) (Prod. by ILL Tal)"

    Blogroll

    Subscribe via Email

    Enter your email address: