Dom O Briggs - Always Inspire(d) EP

Posted by Cris Copastetik

Dom O Briggs comes together with RockTheDub, DWND and Toy Sldrs to release his 4th full length project Always Inspire(d) EP. Features include fellow Dope League members JohnNY U. and ScienZe while production comes from Sir Flywalker, H2, BackPack NY, Stephen Spencer, Pat Streater, Go-Z and The Stuyvesants. Click the image to listen and download.

#AlwaysInspired

#

Ahmaad - Can I Call You

Posted by Cris Copastetik On Tuesday, September 14, 2010


Big shouts to Serm. Thanks to him we finally have an up & coming R&B artist on the site. The talent is undeniable, the singing ability is there. Ahmaad's album, Rhythm & Brooklyn is dropping soon, as well as the video for this joint.

Ahmaad - Can I Call You

0 Response to "Ahmaad - Can I Call You"

    Blogroll

    Subscribe via Email

    Enter your email address: