
Super duper extra late-pass on this post. I've ben meaning to post Jade's EP since it dropped in December, but... better late than never, right? Any who, I get real excited when I find an R&B singer that I actually like and once again I struck gold with Jade Alston. I was introduced to her from our Philly compadres at Babylon Cartel at her in-studio meet & greet performance & I've had Single On a Saturday Night in rotation since.

At first listen, you'd say she sounds like a young Toni Braxton (which has become general consensus) but the whole EP is really relatable with personal stories and a melodic voice to go with it.
I really encourage everyone to download the EP, its free (lol) & really good. Check it out & let me know what you think!
DOWNLOAD: Jade Alston - Single On A Saturday Night [EP]

0 Response to "Jade Alston - Single On A Saturday Night [EP]"