
CSNW put together yet again another great compilation this time with Curren$y joint, some old some new.
"Not sure about you guys, but I’ve personally been a fan of Curren$y for a few years now and I can honestly say that he is probably the MOST consistent artist in the hip-hop/rap scene and he continues to stay on top buy ALWAYS giving his fans random projects and songs. The Jet Life Movement has taken off, literally and it definitely has a cult following.
So, CSNW being as giving as we are I’ve decided to compile a nice mix full of unreleased material, original records and freestyles from Spitta. Some joints you guys might have, some you may not. The offering is to give you guys a treat for supporting us over here as we switch into another gear. The 30-track mix has appearances by Tabi Bonney, Smoke DZA, Fiend, Mikey Rocks, and the usual Jet Lifers Young Roddy & Trademark Da Skydiver."
DOWNLOAD: CSNW Presents: Curren$y - Time Flies [Mixtape]

0 Response to "CSNW Presents: Curren$y – Time Flies [Mixtape]"