Dom O Briggs - Always Inspire(d) EP

Posted by Cris Copastetik

Dom O Briggs comes together with RockTheDub, DWND and Toy Sldrs to release his 4th full length project Always Inspire(d) EP. Features include fellow Dope League members JohnNY U. and ScienZe while production comes from Sir Flywalker, H2, BackPack NY, Stephen Spencer, Pat Streater, Go-Z and The Stuyvesants. Click the image to listen and download.

#AlwaysInspired

#

Ryshon Jones - Late Night With My Best Friend Pt. 2 [Video]

Posted by Cris Copastetik On Wednesday, February 08, 2012



This video is something I thought about doing a couple days ago. I kind of wanted to catch people off guard and created something...something pretty "wtf-ish." I'm excited to reveal this to the world...my new mixtape Happily Unhappy drops this Friday, February 10th. - Ryshon

I haven't seen work ethic (with quality to match) like this from an "underground" MC since CH.

0 Response to "Ryshon Jones - Late Night With My Best Friend Pt. 2 [Video]"

    Blogroll

    Subscribe via Email

    Enter your email address: