Dom O Briggs - Always Inspire(d) EP

Posted by Cris Copastetik

Dom O Briggs comes together with RockTheDub, DWND and Toy Sldrs to release his 4th full length project Always Inspire(d) EP. Features include fellow Dope League members JohnNY U. and ScienZe while production comes from Sir Flywalker, H2, BackPack NY, Stephen Spencer, Pat Streater, Go-Z and The Stuyvesants. Click the image to listen and download.

#AlwaysInspired

#

Abyss Da Dark ft. Izzo Flii & Arin Maya - I Swear

Posted by Cris Copastetik On Saturday, February 11, 2012


"Some new music for that arse. Worked with the Queens native Izzo Flii and the talented Brooklyn by the way of Chicago representative Arin Maya.I have a couple more treats for you while I work on this EP. Tomorrow Only Comes Everyday" - Abyss Da Dark

0 Response to "Abyss Da Dark ft. Izzo Flii & Arin Maya - I Swear"

    Blogroll

    Subscribe via Email

    Enter your email address: