Dom O Briggs - Always Inspire(d) EP

Posted by Cris Copastetik

Dom O Briggs comes together with RockTheDub, DWND and Toy Sldrs to release his 4th full length project Always Inspire(d) EP. Features include fellow Dope League members JohnNY U. and ScienZe while production comes from Sir Flywalker, H2, BackPack NY, Stephen Spencer, Pat Streater, Go-Z and The Stuyvesants. Click the image to listen and download.

#AlwaysInspired

#

Thelonious Martin - DMNDS [Beat Tape]

Posted by Curry On Tuesday, December 27, 2011

"It's been a while since I've dropped a project, and I've been busy working with the likes of Vic Mensa of Kids These Days, Kid Daytona, Million Dollar Mano, Rockie Fresh, Michael Rocks, Boldy James, and a list of others. And even though I vowed not to drop another beat tape, I wanted to give people a slight preview of what's to come next year..."

No bad work ever comes from Thelonious Martin, here's a brand new beat tape from him that dropped earlier today.
Curry loves beat tapes. Curry loves Thelonious Martin.
Check out the tape, I'm sure you wont be disappointed.

DOWNLOAD: Thelonious Martin - DMNDS [Beat Tape]

0 Response to "Thelonious Martin - DMNDS [Beat Tape]"

    Blogroll

    Subscribe via Email

    Enter your email address: