Who: The “Mama I’mma Make It” (M.I.M.I.) Showcase SeriesThe Last MIMI was incredible, you don't wanna miss the next one on Wednesday!
What: The Mama, I’mma Make It Showcase is back for its second run with dynamic performances from artists Kris Kasanova, Lyriciss, Dante’, Matt The Violinist, M@RV3LOU$, Karolina, Kayla Bliss, Essence Michea, Julian Stephen and Niyre! These artists hail from NYC, New Jersey, Cleveland and the DMV and are ready to take the stage by storm. Come and experience these passionate artists who are driven to obtain success through their talents as it is seen during their impressive, live performances.
When: The 2nd “Mama I’mma Make It Showcase” is on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 from 7PM-2AM. Performances kick off at 9PM.
Where: The notable Club Rebel on W. 251 30th st (b/w 7th and 8th ave)
What else: Media will experience the show from a sectioned off space in the front and will be given an opportunity to interview performers and hosts.
Experience the “Mama I’mma Make It” Showcase and the testimony behind it as these 10 artists grace the stage to show and prove that they will make it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Response to "Mama I'mma Make It Showcase: Part II (12/28) [Event]"