Dom O Briggs - Always Inspire(d) EP

Posted by Cris Copastetik

Dom O Briggs comes together with RockTheDub, DWND and Toy Sldrs to release his 4th full length project Always Inspire(d) EP. Features include fellow Dope League members JohnNY U. and ScienZe while production comes from Sir Flywalker, H2, BackPack NY, Stephen Spencer, Pat Streater, Go-Z and The Stuyvesants. Click the image to listen and download.

#AlwaysInspired

#


"When Ryshon started his Brightest Nights, Darkest Days mixtape, I wanted him to describe the exact sound he was looking for out of me since I do sample free beats as well as sample beats. He said he wanted the tape to sound like "Sigur Ros meets Marvin Gaye". I'd never heard of Sigur Ros, so I downloaded their discography and did some digging. Then I found a way to give the Ryshon what he wanted. I made Sigur Ros meet Marvin Gaye on the same beat... literally." -@LandoBeats

0 Response to "Lando Beats Makes a Beat for Ryshon Jones' "Brightest Nights, Darkest Days" [Video]"

    Blogroll

    Subscribe via Email

    Enter your email address: