Dom O Briggs - Always Inspire(d) EP

Posted by Cris Copastetik

Dom O Briggs comes together with RockTheDub, DWND and Toy Sldrs to release his 4th full length project Always Inspire(d) EP. Features include fellow Dope League members JohnNY U. and ScienZe while production comes from Sir Flywalker, H2, BackPack NY, Stephen Spencer, Pat Streater, Go-Z and The Stuyvesants. Click the image to listen and download.

#AlwaysInspired

#

Wingspan ft. Copywrite - See You Dead

Posted by Cris Copastetik On Wednesday, November 02, 2011


"Now a days it seems like everybody making music is portraying some sort of character or rocking with some lame gimmick. So I decided to get my character on for this record & "murder" bullshit artists. Oh and I brought Copywrite along with me. (I don't actually kill people in real life by the way)" - Wingspan

This is the 3rd single off Wing's Growing Wings project that will be released before the end of the year.



SUPPORT: Wingspan ft. Copywrite - See You Dead

0 Response to "Wingspan ft. Copywrite - See You Dead"

    Blogroll

    Subscribe via Email

    Enter your email address: