Dom O Briggs - Always Inspire(d) EP

Posted by Cris Copastetik

Dom O Briggs comes together with RockTheDub, DWND and Toy Sldrs to release his 4th full length project Always Inspire(d) EP. Features include fellow Dope League members JohnNY U. and ScienZe while production comes from Sir Flywalker, H2, BackPack NY, Stephen Spencer, Pat Streater, Go-Z and The Stuyvesants. Click the image to listen and download.

#AlwaysInspired

#

Mac Miller - I Love Life, Thank You [Mixtape]

Posted by Cris Copastetik On Sunday, October 16, 2011


Since Mac hit 1 milli on Twitter, he gives his fans something to hold them over until Blue Slide Park is released. I saw this before with B.A.R. & Deal Or No Deal. Rostrum stay on point.

01. I Love Life, Thank You (Prod. by BrandUn DeShay)
02. People Under The Stairs
03. Willie Dynamite (Prod. by Big Jerm)
04. The Scoop On Heaven (Prod. by 9th Wonder)
05. Love Lost (Prod. by Black Diamond)
06. Pranks 4 Players (feat. Sir Michael Rocks) (Prod. by Cardo)
07. Cold Feet (Prod. by Clams Casino)
08. Family First (feat. Talib Kweli) (Prod. by Like)
09. The Miller Family Reunion (Prod. by Big Jerm)
10. Boom Bap Rap (feat. The Come Up) (Prod. by Mac Miller & Big Jerm)
11. Just A Kid (Prod. by E. Dan)
12. All That (feat. Bun B) (Prod. by E. Dan)
13. All This (Prod. by E. Dan)

0 Response to "Mac Miller - I Love Life, Thank You [Mixtape]"

    Blogroll

    Subscribe via Email

    Enter your email address: