Dom O Briggs - Always Inspire(d) EP

Posted by Cris Copastetik

Dom O Briggs comes together with RockTheDub, DWND and Toy Sldrs to release his 4th full length project Always Inspire(d) EP. Features include fellow Dope League members JohnNY U. and ScienZe while production comes from Sir Flywalker, H2, BackPack NY, Stephen Spencer, Pat Streater, Go-Z and The Stuyvesants. Click the image to listen and download.

#AlwaysInspired

#

ASAP Rocky - Wassup (Original x Chopped & Screwed)

Posted by Cris Copastetik On Wednesday, July 13, 2011


I saw a few sites post the Chopped & Screwed version of this track so I thought I'd bring you guys the original if you're unfamiliar. I fucks with em both but y'all can choose below.



DOWNLOAD: ASAP Rocky - Wassup (Original)



DOWNLOAD: ASAP Rocky - Wassup (Chopped & Screwed by Slim K)

Previous: ASAP Rocky - Purple Swag [Video]

0 Response to "ASAP Rocky - Wassup (Original x Chopped & Screwed)"

    Blogroll

    Subscribe via Email

    Enter your email address: