Dom O Briggs - Always Inspire(d) EP

Posted by Cris Copastetik

Dom O Briggs comes together with RockTheDub, DWND and Toy Sldrs to release his 4th full length project Always Inspire(d) EP. Features include fellow Dope League members JohnNY U. and ScienZe while production comes from Sir Flywalker, H2, BackPack NY, Stephen Spencer, Pat Streater, Go-Z and The Stuyvesants. Click the image to listen and download.

#AlwaysInspired

#

Storm Watkins - KSM: The Instrumental Album

Posted by Cris Copastetik On Monday, June 20, 2011


Storm Watkins, an 18 year old producer from Baltimore,MD who now resides in Wilson, NC releases his brand new instrumental album which is an dedication to his girlfriend. The title of the album is her initials and in the artwork of the album, its both of them blended together with colors. Sort of like a romance story in the early 1900's.

" I don't want to go into too many details because this type of project is intended for you to "listen" throughout the entire process. But, its basically showing the ups and downs we went through to get where we are now, while expressing how I truly feel "Through samples of course lol". Its been a long procees creating this album and I hope that it displays my true feelings and its not taken the wrong way.So hopefully, "KSM" enjoys this dedication to her and I hope ya'll do as well." ~ S.Watkins

DOWNLOAD: KSM: The Instrumental Album

0 Response to "Storm Watkins - KSM: The Instrumental Album"

    Blogroll

    Subscribe via Email

    Enter your email address: