Dom O Briggs - Always Inspire(d) EP

Posted by Cris Copastetik

Dom O Briggs comes together with RockTheDub, DWND and Toy Sldrs to release his 4th full length project Always Inspire(d) EP. Features include fellow Dope League members JohnNY U. and ScienZe while production comes from Sir Flywalker, H2, BackPack NY, Stephen Spencer, Pat Streater, Go-Z and The Stuyvesants. Click the image to listen and download.

#AlwaysInspired

#

Charles Hamilton - NHF [Mixtape]

Posted by Cris Copastetik On Tuesday, April 26, 2011


If you've missed receiving 8000 mixtapes from Charles Hamilton every week last year, well then fear not, here is an unreleased project CH recorded in 2010. If you're wondering where Sonic has been, he's still in the hospital being treated and will be back in full effect this Summer. As far as his health, he has been doing much better these last few months so be on the lookout for him when he comes back in a few weeks. - Rhymestyle.

1] I'm Chris Rivera (Chris)
2] I Must Be Beautiful (Alysse)
3] King Of The Weirdos (Stephen)
4] Where Is Charles Hamilton?
5] Daughter Muzik (Amy)
6] Dino's Rhymestyle (Dino)

DOWNLOAD: NHF

Its funny how people ask me where Charles is all the time like I'm supposed to know. No clue but wherever dude is, I hope he gets well soon.

Some Hamilton fans hit me up about there being another recent CH project. Not sure how legit it is but here you go.

0 Response to "Charles Hamilton - NHF [Mixtape]"

    Blogroll

    Subscribe via Email

    Enter your email address: