Dom O Briggs - Always Inspire(d) EP

Posted by Cris Copastetik

Dom O Briggs comes together with RockTheDub, DWND and Toy Sldrs to release his 4th full length project Always Inspire(d) EP. Features include fellow Dope League members JohnNY U. and ScienZe while production comes from Sir Flywalker, H2, BackPack NY, Stephen Spencer, Pat Streater, Go-Z and The Stuyvesants. Click the image to listen and download.

#AlwaysInspired

#

Lil Wayne - We Back Soon

Posted by Cris Copastetik On Thursday, March 10, 2011


Perfect song for our return. C4? Probably. I think the audio is chopped wrong but enjoy.



DOWNLOAD: Lil Wayne - We Back Soon

I want to apologize to everyone for our absence. Please let all of your friends, twitter followers, etc. know that we're back now as www.dealwithnodeal.net. Bookmark the new site, add it to your blogrolls, etc. I promise we have a lot more things in store for DWND. A lot of good changes in the future so stay tuned in. Follow @DealWithNoDeal for updates.

0 Response to "Lil Wayne - We Back Soon"

    Blogroll

    Subscribe via Email

    Enter your email address: