Dom O Briggs - Always Inspire(d) EP

Posted by Cris Copastetik

Dom O Briggs comes together with RockTheDub, DWND and Toy Sldrs to release his 4th full length project Always Inspire(d) EP. Features include fellow Dope League members JohnNY U. and ScienZe while production comes from Sir Flywalker, H2, BackPack NY, Stephen Spencer, Pat Streater, Go-Z and The Stuyvesants. Click the image to listen and download.

#AlwaysInspired

#

Frank Ocean - nostalgia/ultra [Album]

Posted by Cris Copastetik On Monday, March 28, 2011



Talk about late passes. Where do I begin? Stumbled across this artwork on a few websites about a month and a half ago but I was reluctant to download because his affiliation with Odd Future. At the time, only music I had heard from Odd Future was Tyler's Yonkers & whatever song they performed on Jimmy Fallon's show. Safe to say I wasn't a fan. In fact, I was against it. I was a hater off of 2 songs & neither of them had Frank Ocean on it. After everyone on Twitter Earth telling me to get this album and how dope it is, I finally downloaded it. I still never played it though. It sat on my desktop and in my iTunes for a month. Long story short, I eventually found myself gaining respect for Tyler and the Odd Future crew, finally pressing play on this project and becoming a fan of Frank Ocean. Don't make the mistake I made. Download this project.


Frank Ocean - novacane


DOWNLOAD: nostalgia/ultra

Also, I've heard people make comparisons to Drake but I don't really see it. Maybe because Ocean isn't doing too much (or any) rapping. I do believe this will be Ocean's So Far Gone though. Its already getting spins on Hot 97.

0 Response to "Frank Ocean - nostalgia/ultra [Album]"

    Blogroll

    Subscribe via Email

    Enter your email address: