Dom O Briggs - Always Inspire(d) EP

Posted by Cris Copastetik

Dom O Briggs comes together with RockTheDub, DWND and Toy Sldrs to release his 4th full length project Always Inspire(d) EP. Features include fellow Dope League members JohnNY U. and ScienZe while production comes from Sir Flywalker, H2, BackPack NY, Stephen Spencer, Pat Streater, Go-Z and The Stuyvesants. Click the image to listen and download.

#AlwaysInspired

#

Marsha Ambrosius - Why Did I Fall In Love

Posted by K. Van Gogh On Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Little story about Marsha. First heard of her back in her Floetry days, never really paid her much attention, just passed her off as another one of those Kumbaya, fight the power, of course I don't use the word nigga, India Arie wanna-be's. Started seeing her name pop up on some solid rap cuts. Not no soft sh*t neither, we talkin' joints with Styles P in '05, Busta in '06 (twice) & Freeway the year after. Then I was like ... ok. But since then she's laced 3 of my favorite hooks with passion (Game's 'Why You Hate The Game' on Doctor's Advocate, Fabolous' 'Stay' on Loso's Way & Wale's 'Diary' on Attention Deficit), forcing me to take interest in her solo stuff. Which is dope. So do download this, and the upcoming releases (I'm assuming) before Late Nights & Early Mornings actually drops on March 11th.



DOWNLOAD: Why Did I Fall In Love - Marsha Ambrosius

P.S. - Where did her rolls go? That's nice that's nice. (c) This guy.

0 Response to "Marsha Ambrosius - Why Did I Fall In Love"

    Blogroll

    Subscribe via Email

    Enter your email address: