Any person with a dream and goals is a person I wish nothing but the best for. Nineteen years old and from Virginia. Diligent, Hard working, enthusiastic, zealous. A college student who is juggling everything from rapping to producing and his own clothing line… that is B [dot] Jay.
At the age of 8 he started rapping.
“I just loved the reaction people would give me when I was 8, then once I got older I started to use rap as a form of expression.
By the time he was in middle school he started producing his own tracks because he didn’t have the funds to pay producers.
“I figured I had to do it for myself if I really wanted to exceed.”
We all can agree than a visionary piece of art helps with an auditory one and this is why B [dot] Jay also started doing graphic designing. He felt that artwork for any song, mixtape, album, etc. could help persuade a person to listen to his music. His new love for designing helped him come to the decision that he wanted to create his own clothing line “Weirdoe Clothing” and then teamed up with his partners G-Rod and Seth.
(DWND's very own radio host Nae)
My first reaction in regards to this clothing like was, “ I love it.” Anyone who knows Caramel Cocaine knows she loves anything unique, anything that doesn’t have a limitation on self-expression.
That’s exactly what Weirdoe clothing is unique, stylish and without limits.
“I love everything artistic & creative, so anything can inspire me whether its music, photography, or paintings.”
Right now music is his main priority and hopes to reach star level success with it. And with much motivation and positivity he’s doing just that. He produced “Good Evening” and “The Spins for Mac Miller. And his new project “MidnightMunchies” which is a sampler to his official mixtape “SleepingInTheClouds” that is to be released around spring/summer.
After B [dot] Jay I am no longer the same, I am a WEIRDOE.”
Follow: @uhhDotters
Visit: WeirdoeClothing



0 Response to ""I'm a Weirdoe, are you?""