Dom O Briggs - Always Inspire(d) EP

Posted by Cris Copastetik

Dom O Briggs comes together with RockTheDub, DWND and Toy Sldrs to release his 4th full length project Always Inspire(d) EP. Features include fellow Dope League members JohnNY U. and ScienZe while production comes from Sir Flywalker, H2, BackPack NY, Stephen Spencer, Pat Streater, Go-Z and The Stuyvesants. Click the image to listen and download.

#AlwaysInspired

#

Kanye West to Release Music Every Week For G.O.O.D. Fridays

Posted by Cris Copastetik On Sunday, August 22, 2010


Mr. West announced this earlier today on Twitter.

I know yall need the music so I’m dropping 1 new song every weekend until Xmas. It may be my song it may be a new Jay song etc…

I’m calling it good Fridays. Yall know every Friday yall gone have a new joint from our family. We look at the game completely different now

It’s about the fans. No more holding back. That’s why I dropped see me now… It wasn’t about me it was about the Summer the BBQs etc…

A record every single week? You for real Kanye? Don't lie to me mayne.

0 Response to "Kanye West to Release Music Every Week For G.O.O.D. Fridays"

    Blogroll

    Subscribe via Email

    Enter your email address: