Dom O Briggs - Always Inspire(d) EP

Posted by Cris Copastetik

Dom O Briggs comes together with RockTheDub, DWND and Toy Sldrs to release his 4th full length project Always Inspire(d) EP. Features include fellow Dope League members JohnNY U. and ScienZe while production comes from Sir Flywalker, H2, BackPack NY, Stephen Spencer, Pat Streater, Go-Z and The Stuyvesants. Click the image to listen and download.

#AlwaysInspired

#

Charles Hamilton - Well This Isn't Akward (Winner Takes All) [Mixtape]

Posted by Cris Copastetik On Saturday, July 03, 2010


(1)Dr. Intricacy Presents: Cinematic Hallucinations (Intro)
(2)The Bachelor Finale
(3)Gameday
(4)Humble Beginnings
(5)Media Take Out //incision//
(6)The Last Slice
Peter Pads (Commercial Break)
(7)Good Guy Goes Off (diss or attention cry?)
(8)Repremanded (lost before)
Conner Harrington's Final Thought
In Case I Get Them Both (sleeping pills)
In Case I Only Get One (Vicodin)
In Case I End Up Alone (weed)

Well isn't this... random? The pic used was found in the .zip. More info on this project over here.

DOWNLOAD: Well This Isn't Akward (Winner Takes All)

0 Response to "Charles Hamilton - Well This Isn't Akward (Winner Takes All) [Mixtape]"

    Blogroll

    Subscribe via Email

    Enter your email address: