During their performance in CT two days ago, Drake took some time after performing Bedrock to address some things. Skip to 1:38 in the video above to hear where he responds to Kim's "shots" @ Nicki from the other day.
So I just wanna say you the baddest WOMAN to do this rap shit. I don’t give a fuck what Lil’ Kim or nobody else is talkin' about, you’re tha baddest chick to ever do this shit! - Drake to Nicki MinajDo you agree with Drake or is he bugging? Kim or Nicki?
BONUS: Lil Kim Speaks on Why She Feels Nicki is Being Disrespectful
"If your gonna swagger jack somebody & take their style at least pay them respect and homage." - Lil KimAs I said before, this baffles me because Nicki always has good things to say about Kim, Foxy, Remy & anyone else who came before her. I feel like someone is trying to get a buzz going. Eh, it is what it is.

0 Response to "Drake Responds To Lil Kim; Says Nicki Minaj is the Best Ever"