Dom O Briggs - Always Inspire(d) EP

Posted by Cris Copastetik

Dom O Briggs comes together with RockTheDub, DWND and Toy Sldrs to release his 4th full length project Always Inspire(d) EP. Features include fellow Dope League members JohnNY U. and ScienZe while production comes from Sir Flywalker, H2, BackPack NY, Stephen Spencer, Pat Streater, Go-Z and The Stuyvesants. Click the image to listen and download.

#AlwaysInspired

#

Jon Jon - The QUESTion [Mixtape]

Posted by Cris Copastetik On Sunday, May 30, 2010


1. Love Me Or Hate Me (Intro)
2. What I'm Waiting For (Feat. A.Stacks)
3. The Love Is Gone
4. Here I Go (Move)
5. Who Got Next
6. Say Yes
7. Puttin' It Down
8. Put 'Em Up (Feat. Murda Ace)
9. Circulate
10. My Room
11. Weekend Girl (Feat. Los Don)
12. J.O.N.D.A.N.C.E.
13. Holiday (Remix Pt. 2) (Outro)
14. Your Type (Bonus Track)
15. Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready) (Remix) (Bonus Track)

After months in the studio, Jon Jon finally releases his 3rd mixtape in under 12 months. Talk about grind.

DOWNLOAD: The QUESTion

0 Response to "Jon Jon - The QUESTion [Mixtape]"

    Blogroll

    Subscribe via Email

    Enter your email address: