Dom O Briggs - Always Inspire(d) EP

Posted by Cris Copastetik

Dom O Briggs comes together with RockTheDub, DWND and Toy Sldrs to release his 4th full length project Always Inspire(d) EP. Features include fellow Dope League members JohnNY U. and ScienZe while production comes from Sir Flywalker, H2, BackPack NY, Stephen Spencer, Pat Streater, Go-Z and The Stuyvesants. Click the image to listen and download.

#AlwaysInspired

#

French Montana ft. Big Sean, Nipsey Hussle, & Wiz Khalifa - I'm On It

Posted by Cris Copastetik On Saturday, May 01, 2010


I remember these dudes uStreaming this session way before the XXL cover. I already know Wiz, Sean and Nipsey would be on it but I actually thought French was gonna be on the cover too. It didn't turn out that way though. Frenchie's Over freestyle is your bonus.

French Montana ft. Big Sean, Nipsey Hussle, & Wiz Khalifa - I'm On It
French Montana - Over Freestyle

0 Response to "French Montana ft. Big Sean, Nipsey Hussle, & Wiz Khalifa - I'm On It"

    Blogroll

    Subscribe via Email

    Enter your email address: