
After a decline in popularity in the 1950's, classic fedoras are now the latest craze to hit the streets. I’ve seen so many fedora’s this season. But I’ve seen too many worn the wrong way. Fedora’s are stylish and add this spunk to your attire. So why are people I’m seeing wearing a Fedora with Uggs, skinny jeans. What ?!? #Fail #Fail #Fail. Sorry for the twitter hash tags, habitual. I digress. Anyways, as I was saying to get the right look with a Fedora match with edgy looking pieces. I think the Fedora has to be worn with attitude and confidence.

When a Fedora is worn the wrong way its just looks like you’re trying to cover up a bad hair day.

When a Fedora is worn the wrong way its just looks like you’re trying to cover up a bad hair day.
Top four things you can wear for WOMEN
Rompers go great w| Fedoras.
Empire Waist Dress’s
Cropped Tees
Flowy Tops & Denim shorts.
For the ladies, gladiators, high heeled booties and converse.
Top two things you can wear for MEN
1. Go for a classy, casual look. Pair with jeans and a T-shit w| Converse
2. Go the cabana route. Classic Khaki Cargos go swell with a Fedora. Well at least in my opinion.
x.CaramelCocaine.
Rompers go great w| Fedoras.
Empire Waist Dress’s
Cropped Tees
Flowy Tops & Denim shorts.
For the ladies, gladiators, high heeled booties and converse.
Top two things you can wear for MEN
1. Go for a classy, casual look. Pair with jeans and a T-shit w| Converse
2. Go the cabana route. Classic Khaki Cargos go swell with a Fedora. Well at least in my opinion.
x.CaramelCocaine.

0 Response to "The Fedora"