Dom O Briggs - Always Inspire(d) EP

Posted by Cris Copastetik

Dom O Briggs comes together with RockTheDub, DWND and Toy Sldrs to release his 4th full length project Always Inspire(d) EP. Features include fellow Dope League members JohnNY U. and ScienZe while production comes from Sir Flywalker, H2, BackPack NY, Stephen Spencer, Pat Streater, Go-Z and The Stuyvesants. Click the image to listen and download.

#AlwaysInspired

#

Vado ft. Jae Millz - I'm Up

Posted by Cris Copastetik On Monday, March 29, 2010


More Vado & Millz as the two Most Hated MCs connect for a collab possibly off of that Slime Flu tape. As a bonus, I added 2 new joints from Jae Millz too.

Vado ft. Jae Millz - I'm Up

Jae Millz - I'm In (I'm Back Freestyle)
Jae Millz - Rude Girl (Rude Boy Remix)

0 Response to "Vado ft. Jae Millz - I'm Up"

    Blogroll

    Subscribe via Email

    Enter your email address: