Dom O Briggs - Always Inspire(d) EP

Posted by Cris Copastetik

Dom O Briggs comes together with RockTheDub, DWND and Toy Sldrs to release his 4th full length project Always Inspire(d) EP. Features include fellow Dope League members JohnNY U. and ScienZe while production comes from Sir Flywalker, H2, BackPack NY, Stephen Spencer, Pat Streater, Go-Z and The Stuyvesants. Click the image to listen and download.

#AlwaysInspired

#

Lupe Fiasco - I'm Beaming

Posted by Cris Copastetik On Wednesday, January 13, 2010


And baby girl, what does it matter where your purse from?
Your hurr done, your nails did, your ass fat but your dumb.


They're giving the green light on this record. Lasers will be phenomenal. I also snatched a pack from 2dopeboyz that has the Explicit version, clean version and instrumental.

Lupe Fiasco - I'm Beaming
Bonus: I'm Beaming Pack (with explicit, clean and instrumental)

0 Response to "Lupe Fiasco - I'm Beaming"

    Blogroll

    Subscribe via Email

    Enter your email address: