Dom O Briggs - Always Inspire(d) EP

Posted by Cris Copastetik

Dom O Briggs comes together with RockTheDub, DWND and Toy Sldrs to release his 4th full length project Always Inspire(d) EP. Features include fellow Dope League members JohnNY U. and ScienZe while production comes from Sir Flywalker, H2, BackPack NY, Stephen Spencer, Pat Streater, Go-Z and The Stuyvesants. Click the image to listen and download.

#AlwaysInspired

#

Yung Nate Live @ Voodoo Lounge 11/3

Posted by Cris Copastetik On Saturday, November 14, 2009



Above is my dude, the founder of Deal With No Deal, performing last week at the Voodoo Lounge. I couldn't make it there but I saw him perform this joint and I Don't Wanna earlier this week at Sapphire (hopefully we'll get footage of that as well). Nate and the homie International H will be performing again at Voodoo Lounge (RT) this Tuesday at 10 PM. Be there cause y'all already know its gon' be live. Shoutout to the homie Nightime & DiceHoodEnt.

0 Response to "Yung Nate Live @ Voodoo Lounge 11/3"

    Blogroll

    Subscribe via Email

    Enter your email address: