Dom O Briggs - Always Inspire(d) EP

Posted by Cris Copastetik

Dom O Briggs comes together with RockTheDub, DWND and Toy Sldrs to release his 4th full length project Always Inspire(d) EP. Features include fellow Dope League members JohnNY U. and ScienZe while production comes from Sir Flywalker, H2, BackPack NY, Stephen Spencer, Pat Streater, Go-Z and The Stuyvesants. Click the image to listen and download.

#AlwaysInspired

#

MTV Mixtape Daily: Lil Wayne's No Ceilings

Posted by Cris Copastetik On Monday, November 02, 2009


“I don’t like to do real songs on there, ’cause the producers be wanting their money,” he told DJ Scoob Doo about beat jacking. “So I just do sh– that’s already out. It’s easier. N—as be like, ‘You killed that n—a on his own song.’ That’s not the intentions. No, I did not kill nobody on their song. I like the song. That’s why I liked it. I didn’t kill them. I ain’t even rapping like them. I killed their song though.”

A leak of the mixtape popped up early last week, but Weezy wants everyone to know that it wasn’t the official version — he recorded more records, such as “Single,” the mixtape title track and a unofficial remix to Beyoncé’s “Sweet Dreams,” for the proper version.

“I got great producers and great friends that gave me great beats,” Wayne said. “I went in and did four or five new songs.- MTV

DOWNLOAD: Lil Wayne - No Ceilings

0 Response to "MTV Mixtape Daily: Lil Wayne's No Ceilings"

    Blogroll

    Subscribe via Email

    Enter your email address: