Dom O Briggs - Always Inspire(d) EP

Posted by Cris Copastetik

Dom O Briggs comes together with RockTheDub, DWND and Toy Sldrs to release his 4th full length project Always Inspire(d) EP. Features include fellow Dope League members JohnNY U. and ScienZe while production comes from Sir Flywalker, H2, BackPack NY, Stephen Spencer, Pat Streater, Go-Z and The Stuyvesants. Click the image to listen and download.

#AlwaysInspired

#

10 Best sports quotes from Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings"

Posted by Tori Cheyenne On Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Spotted this over at Hustlegrl, cool compilation of the best sports quotes from Weezy's new mixtape No Ceilings, which is fire btw. And all I can say is "Well Damn!!" in Gucci Mane voice...



10) “Quarterback Weezy/Young Tom Brady/Open up your mouth and catch a bomb baby” - That’s All I Have

9) “I’m in the zone like a fastball/and I fuck up the game like a bad call” -D.O.A.


8 ) “Drop my best shit like the Cowboys dropped Owens” -Banned From TV

7) “Walk around like I’m 30 feet tall/Tiger Woods on these hoes tryna birdie these balls” -Swag Surfing

6) “Young Nino nigga/Do it for my team Tim Tebow nigga!” -D.O.A.

5) “Gucci only to the grocery store/Quit playing bitch we ballin like Okafor” -Throw It In The Bag Remix

4) “Yall niggas Little League/Call ‘em Curacao” -Wasted

3) “Quarterback shotgun you don’t get any sack yards/Bitch I ball hard breaking all the backboards/Pretty Boy Floyd step up I’ll crack yours” -Swag Surfin

2) “Smoke weed talk shit like Lake Kiffin” -Banned From TV

1) “Looking for a bitch for some sexual healing/Open up her mouth she catch it like Braylon” -No Ceilings

Bonus: “I get big checks/Niketown bitch” -Banned From TV

1 Response to "10 Best sports quotes from Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings""

  1. MDP Said,

    You forgot this one... lol. :

    "Stunt hard on these bitches, I ain't promised tomorrow. / Now when they kicking it wit me like Nomar Garciaparra."

     

    Blogroll

    Subscribe via Email

    Enter your email address: