Dom O Briggs - Always Inspire(d) EP

Posted by Cris Copastetik

Dom O Briggs comes together with RockTheDub, DWND and Toy Sldrs to release his 4th full length project Always Inspire(d) EP. Features include fellow Dope League members JohnNY U. and ScienZe while production comes from Sir Flywalker, H2, BackPack NY, Stephen Spencer, Pat Streater, Go-Z and The Stuyvesants. Click the image to listen and download.

#AlwaysInspired

#

Lil Wayne - No Ceilings [Mixtape]

Posted by Cris Copastetik On Wednesday, October 28, 2009


Early leak, enjoy.
01. Swag Surfin’
02. Ice Cream Paint Job
03. D.O.A.
04. Interlude
05. Wasted
06. Watch My Shoes
07. Break Up (feat. Short Dawg & Gudda Gudda)
08. Banned From TV
09. Throw It In The Bag (Remix)
10. I Think I Love Her (feat. Tyga & Shanell)
11. Interlude #2 (feat. Shanell)
12. Wetter
13. I’m Good (feat. T-Streets)
14. Poke Her Face (feat. Jae Millz)
15. Run This Town
16. I Gotta Feeling
17. Outro

DOWNLOAD: No Ceilings (Usershare) (Megaupload)

If the previous freestyles were any indication then this will be crazy. No Ceilings! Huge shoutout to Mike Waxx and the NMC. According to them, the artwork for this won't reach us until Halloween but who needs artwork when you have the mixtape already? Artwork by HustleGRL.

0 Response to "Lil Wayne - No Ceilings [Mixtape]"

    Blogroll

    Subscribe via Email

    Enter your email address: