Homeboy said he paid $10,000 for a pair of sneakers? Who makes $10,000 sneakers?! I only hear of sneakers being at most close to $1,000. Is he lying?? Anyway, they're actually not that bad. I don't know who actually will go out to K-Mart or Sears without being embarrassed to cop a pair but HEY, look out for them.
Fat Joe Speaks about his new sneaker line for K-mart/Sears
Posted by
J.Nettie
On
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Homeboy said he paid $10,000 for a pair of sneakers? Who makes $10,000 sneakers?! I only hear of sneakers being at most close to $1,000. Is he lying?? Anyway, they're actually not that bad. I don't know who actually will go out to K-Mart or Sears without being embarrassed to cop a pair but HEY, look out for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Response to "Fat Joe Speaks about his new sneaker line for K-mart/Sears"